Protecting your skin is really really important during summers. Whenever you expose your skin directly to sun, you’re risking it with premature aging and tanning. Here are my tips to protect your skin during summer.
- Start using a SUNSCREEN. Choose a sunscreen that has at-least SPF 30-40 and protects from both UVA and UVB rays.
- Apply sunscreen at-least 20 minutes before you step out.
- Re-apply sunscreen after 4-5 hours. Always carry a sunscreen with you.
Apart from using a sunscreen,
- Drink at least 2 liters of water per day to keep you hydrated.
- Always carry a pair of full-arm gloves and an umbrella.
- Wear socks during the day time if you are going to step out. (Chennaites know the importance of socks). I’m saying this because I’ve had a bad experience travelling in a two wheeler around 2 pm in the afternoon only with sandals and got my legs and feet badly tanned 😦
- Wear a shawl to avoid sun rays directly affecting your scalp.
- To protect your eyes, use quality sunglasses.
Hope you find this post useful:)
What are the steps you follow to protect your skin during summer? Do let me know by commenting below 🙂